Summer Basic Photography Workshop
“ Strengthen your Basic photography Skills by spending five days at KAPA ”
- Want to learn the Basics of Digital Photography?
- Want to get off auto mode and start shooting in Manual Modes?
- Want to understand your camera?
This Workshop is right for you
What you will learn in this Workshop?
- How to Hold the Camera
- What is Shutter Speed
- What is Aperture
- What is ISO
- How to click a perfect picture in Manual, AV & TV mode
- How White balance place a major role in a Perfect Picture
- What is Kelvin Scale
- Exposure Compensation
- How to click a right exposure picture with the help of different types of metering
- Advantages of DSLR
- Types of lenses
- Depth of field
- Rule of third
- How to frame and compose a perfect picture
- How to focus on the right subject
- How to use the focus points
- How to take a perfect landscape
- How to take a better portrait in low light and inside the house
- Live demonstration will be given on all the topics and students will be practicing in day to day basis.